My thrifting began with a simple need. I was furnishing my first apartment and had no money but plenty of taste.
I thrifted my first bedroom suite kept it for 10 years and later sold for a profit. From that point on I was hooked.
The Best could cost less. I had proved it.I wanted to share this with everyone.
Along the way I discovered thrifting actually was a great way to live green and help save our plane and that up cycling was a great way to fuel my creativity.
So I cannot imagine a life not thrifting which has been amazing.
I have found some amazing things throughout my 20 plus years of thrifting. Along the trail I have helped others have amazing thrifting experiences.
Don’t miss out join today.
LaCheryl's Career Highlights & Experience
- Television monthly segment for over 15 years.
- WBRC Fox 6 Birmingham, Alabama bimonthly segment over 10 years.
- WSFA 12 NBC monthly segment Thriftstyleliving currently for over 5 years.
- National workshop and newspaper Column.
- HiddenTreasures Undiscovered Wealth for NNPA.
- Live radio interviews both nationally and internationally.
- Many workshops around the country on family heirlooms, antiques and collectibles.
- Ebony Magazine, Black Enterprise, Essence Magazine, Chicago Tribune, Flea market decor magazine, and more.
- Atlanta Fox 5 television morning show guest appearance two times.
- Two guest segments on Discovery Chanel network.
- Benefit auctions.
- Involved in estate sales for over 20 years.
- Attended auction school in Mason City Iowa.
- Associate degree in Interior Design.
- Studied The Decorative Arts for the first 400 years of this country with the late well known appraiser George Burton ASA, at the University of Montevallo.
- Several articles in Georgia local magazines, Montgomery Magazines, Birmingham local newspaper and magazines.
- Talk radio host.